This is the final of four updates on signee’s /commits from the four Montana State and University of Montana basketball programs. Part 1 featured an update on the Montana State men’s program. Number two updated the Montana men’s program while #3 focused on the Bobcat Women’s prospects. This final update will focus on the Montana’s Lady Griz prospects.
- Kellie Cole 5-8 G Bozeman HS – Cole and Bozeman are out to a 4-0 start and looking like one of the better teams in AA. Cole is averaging 18 points a game, and is really shooting the ball well from 3 point range.
- Tory Hill 5-9 G Anaconda HS – Hill has always been known as a scorer, and last year averaged close to 25 points a game and it appears she is looking to improve on that this year. Hill currently sports a 32 points a game for Anaconda, including a 39 to 41 point dual she had with Libby’s Jackie Mee. Hill may have lost the individual battle but her team won the game.
- Lexi Nelson 5-6 G Butte HS – Nelson is the other big time scorer the lady Griz signed this fall. Nelson is off to a strong start this year, thru five games is averaging 22 points a game. Nelson is shooting 40% from the field and 33% from 3 point range.
- Carly Selvig 6-2 F/C Glendive HS – Selvig has always been known more for her defensive skills that he offensive skills but this year it appears that she determined to prove she can be an offensive force also. So far this year she is averaging approximately 17 points a game.
- Jordan Sullivan 6-2 F Sidney HS – The Star of the Lady Griz class has yet to see any court time yet this season. I am told Sullivan is nursing a foot injury but is due back in the line come the first of the year.